The Cost-Per-Copy (CPC) program has been designed so departments only pay for copies actually made, without purchasing equipment, and avoiding long term contracts or leases. This program provides for:
- Cost per copy features - no minimums and no charge for scanning
- Multi-function devices with print, scan, copy, fax capability
- Color scanning capability - even on Black and White copying equipment
- Toner, supplies, maintenance and training from Océ and covered in per copy charges
- Adaptability in meeting changing technology
- Internal storage systems that meet all industry data security standards, with disk overwrite capability
- Continued easy, simple billing
"Cost per Copy" pricing has been established where the customer only pays for actual copies made. Various models (with optional print, scan, fax features) are available based on departmental volumes. Pricing includes all supplies and service (except paper). The "Cost per Copy" program also provides automated billing, expanded warranties, dedicated service personnel, along with ongoing unlimited support and training.
Please contract Printing/Copy Services at 402-472-3211.
Additional Program Information
Department will be responsible for copier throughout rental period. Loss or damage will be covered under the University's self-insurance program. A deductible may apply.
UNL Copy Services
http://printing.unl.edu/copy/ - This website provides additional information regarding the "cost per copy" program.
Vendor Contact Information:
- Description: Digital Copiers, service and supplies
- Supplier: Canon Solutions America
- Bid No. 615946