Each year Procurement Services organizes the annual Supplier Showcase event where suppliers have a unique opportunity to promote their business and wares to the university community.
Why We Host the Showcase
Procurement Services receives numerous requests from suppliers wanting to meet with the university community to promote their business. The annual Supplier Showcase gives you this opportunity in a tradeshow format to meet administrators, business managers, faculty, and staff from departments across the university all in one setting. This past year, we set an all-time attendance record, and the event just keeps growing! Join us so that you and your company can:
- Maximize your time and resources
- Meet a wide variety of university staff in one setting
- Build on existing relationships and create new ones
- Promote your organization by presenting your products and services
- Educate on trends and what’s new in the marketplace
- Network and share ideas
Aside from having a booth at the showcase, we welcome your business representatives to present an educational or informational topic during our breakout sessions. Show our campus community how your business is at the forefront of your industry by sharing topics such as:
- Trends and how your business, products and services can help our departments prepare for changes
- In depth product demonstrations and highlight special features
- Offer case studies and consumer research and how your offering may be a solution
How Can You Register for this Annual Event?
Suppliers will be notified via email the last week of August with registration details. During registration, the Procurement Services website will have a special section in the navigation bar dedicated to the Showcase event with all the information you will need to know, including registration links and sponsorship options. We look forward to hosting you here on our campus!
Event Sponsorship and Prize Giveaway Opportunities
There are several options for sponsorship at the Showcase event:
- Sponsor breakout sessions
- Sponsor refreshments
- Donate goodie bags
- Other ideas? Let us know!
You will have the option to indicate your sponsorship interest when the event registration opens. Please contact Mikki Sandin, Project Coordinator at Procurement Services for more information!