Construction & Remodeling Services

Commodity Information

All requests for construction and remodeling services in campus facilities should be directed to Facilities Planning & Construction at 402-472-3131.  You may also use their “Request an FPC Estimate” form to complete the required information and a representative will be in touch with you to discuss your request.

Please contact one of the Procurement Services representatives shown below if you have any questions about this commodity.